Nippon India Mutual Fund was launched as a joint venture between Japan's Nippon Life Insurance Company and India's Reliance Capital way back in 1996. Nippon purchased the... Read more
FILTERS Reset All
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
Other AMCs See All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
How can you invest in Nippon India Mutual Fund?
- You could log on to the Cleartax invest.
- You may then select Nippon India Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses.
- You could consider picking the mutual fund scheme and click on Invest now.
- You must then select the mode of investment as One Time or Monthly SIP.
- You could fill up relevant details such as name, email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction.
Process and documents to invest in Nippon India Mutual Fund via 乐兔电竞积分查询官方(乐兔电竞手游数据)
You may complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before putting money in mutual funds. You will have to log on to the website of the KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and fill the KYC registration form with details such as name and mobile number.
You will have to upload self-attested documents such as PAN as an identity proof and passport/driving license/Voter ID as an address proof along with passport size photographs. You must show the originals during the In-Person Verification.