Invoicing for Small Business
A one-stop solution for
invoicing, billing, quotations, payment collection, inventory, e-way bills and more!
Create an invoice in 30 seconds with auto-populated details
Create documents such as export invoices, bill of supply, and more
Choose from customisable templates for all documents
Create invoices, receive payment and manage stock all at once place
Check your business partners’ GST history before transacting
Use the mobile app to keep your business data at your fingertips
Setup payment options within 60 seconds
Collect payments via UPI and net banking
Get notified when your customer pays
Create invoices and manage stock in one place
Get low stock alerts and never miss out on orders
Keep track of your inventory with advanced reports
Share invoices with your customers with a click
Send payment links and collect payments easily
Send invoices to your CA at any time for filing
Estimates to invoices
Invoices to e-way bills
Invoices to e-invoices
I started using ClearOne for Billing and payments 2 months ago. The best thing about ClearOne is that its so simple that anyone can start using without any setup or demo.
I used to do my Invoicing on Excel and followup for payments with customers separately. Now I can make invoices and collect payments easily with ClearOne's payment links solution.
ClearOne's Billing solution is helps me create all documents required under GST. Credit notes, Debit Notes, Delivery challans, Eway bills are easy to make and track.
A GST invoice is a document that consists of the list of items supplied by a seller to a buyer. It lists the goods and services supplied along with other details such as the quantity, rate, price, tax, total amount due, payment details, payment terms, etc.
GST-registered businesses in India are required to issue invoices as per the format specified in the Goods and Services Tax (GST) law.
The ClearOne billing and invoicing software helps small businesses in quick and easy invoice generation and payment collection:
Step 1: Easily create professional invoices through web or mobile
Step 2: Next, sign them
Step 3: Then, send them to your customers through email and WhatsApp
Step 4: Get paid on time
ClearOne helps the following businesses effortlessly generate invoices:
-GST registered businesses
-B2B traders, B2B wholesalers
-B2B/B2C service businesses
-Creative design, interior design, and architecture firms
-Software development and web hosting services
-Artists, designers, photographers
-Digital marketing, ad agencies, media and entertainment services
-Business and real estate consultants
-Tour and travel agencies
-Trust and non-profits
-Independent contractors (electrical, civil, etc.)
The ClearOne billing and invoicing software offers businesses unique features such as-
- Customisable invoices with professional templates to match your business requirements.
- Super fast invoice creation in 30 seconds through one-click auto-population of customer and item details.
- HSN/SAC code look-up with quick and accurate HSN/SAC code searches for error-free invoices.
- The fastest software updates based on GST notifications and feedback from in-house experts.
- Control over your business as you can create, access, and share documents from both web and mobile, any time and from anywhere.
- Complete peace of mind as your data is stored in cloud-based servers with bank-grade security and can be easily recovered if your device ever crashes.
Through ClearOne, you can collect payment easily from your customers.
1. Set up in under 60 seconds and collect payments through UPI and net banking for free.
2. Get notified whenever your customer makes a payment.
3. All invoices will be automatically updated with the payment status.
The ClearOne mobile app is absolutely free. There are no subscription fees. You can also get a free trial period of three months of the ClearOne billing software for PC (web version).
There is no limit to the number of GSTINs that can be added as long as the user remains the same.